Sunday 9 March 2014

morning routine

6:05 - first alarm goes off
6:10 - second alarm goes off; I start reading Twitter to see what is in the news
6:15 - third alarm goes off....I really should get out of bed at this point
6:20 - shower, put make up on, etc.; always listen to a podcast while I get ready
7:00 - eat breakfast


7:20 - stretch and do some work on my weak weak core muscles (nothing near a work out....more like some basic physio moves)
7:40 - finish getting ready for work
8:15 - realize that I have somehow lost about twenty minutes of time and am now running late; pack some lunch
8:35 - leave for work


The only real change in this routine that happens on the weekends is that I will sleep until around 7:30, and I don't rush out the door for work.  But that's about it.  I'm completely a creature of habit.

---

"Morning routine" is the second prompt in Ali Edwards' 31 Things class through Big Picture Scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment